Come Teach with Us!
We are always looking for new courses and instructors for both adult and youth classes. If you have an idea for a class, lecture or workshop please download a COURSE PROPOSAL FORM and send it to us.
Please note, most of our personal enrichment classes and programs do not require a degree or teaching certification. However, a degree or certification is required to teach our professional development/career programs.
- Current Issues – globally and locally
- Professional Development – Career/Certifications
- Arts/Crafts and Hobbies – Jewelry making, fine arts, sewing, and photography
- Home and Garden – culinary, DIY, landscaping, home improvement
- Youth classes and camps – STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), visual and performing arts and sports
We accept proposals at any time. Keep in mind our schedules are finalized about 5 months prior to the start of each term. The earlier we receive your proposal, the better!
Term – Deadline for Course Proposals
Winter/Spring (Jan–April) – early September
Late-Spring (April–May) – mid-December
Summer (May–Aug) – mid-January
Fall (Sept–Dec) – early May
Review our INSTRUCTOR HANDBOOK. For more information about teaching with SCC Continuing Education, give us a call at 636-922-8233, or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org