Skip to main content

Let us know how we can help you!  

Contact our office at 636-922-8233.

Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday 8am - 4:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm



4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, Cottleville, MO 63376
McGuire Hall 103
Phone: 636-922-8233
Fax: 636-922-8686



Frequently Asked Questions

Contact us for more information: If you have any questions about using this site, please don't hesitate to contact us, by or by calling 636-922-8233.
How do I suggest classes?
If you have an idea for a class you would like to see offered at St. Charles Community College, Division of Corporate and Community Development, please call 636-922-8233 or email us at
How do I pay for my classes?
Full tuition must accompany your registration. Payment may be made by check, money order, cash, Mastercard, Visa, or Discover. Online registration can only be completed with a credit card.
How do I register?
Online: You can register for Continuing Education classes by clicking on "Browse" to look through our catalog. When you find classes that you want to take, add them to your shopping cart and then complete your order via our secure server.
By mail: Mail your completed registration form with check or money order to: SCC Division of Corporate and Community Development, 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, Cottleville, MO 63376-2865.
In person: You may register in person at our office in McGuire Hall building room 103. 8 a.m. -4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. -4:00 p.m. Fridays. After-hours drop-box in HUM hallway. Payment may be made by cash, check, money order, or credit card.

Can I sign up a friend or family member?
You will need to complete a separate registration for each person. When registering online, each person must have a student profile. If you are registering by mail, complete separate registration forms for each person.
  Household profiles may be set up for your family for easy online registration and payment.

What about cancellations/refunds?
In most cases we require a minimum number students for a class to run. Each minimum varies per class. If we have to cancel a class due to low enrollment, we will notify you at least two days before the class is scheduled to begin. If you need more notice, we suggest you call or email the office to check enrollment. You will receive your refund in the same manner in which payment was made. If you drop a class, you will receive a 100% refund for most classes if the class is dropped one business day before the first meeting. No refund will be given if the class is dropped the day of class or later. See course descriptions for classes (such as daytrips and some certificate programs) that require notice beyond one business day to cancel and be eligible for a refund.
Do you offer special accomodations?
St. Charles Community College is committed to providing everyone with a welcoming and accessible campus. Our goal is to ensure individuals with disabilities enjoy reasonable access to services and resources required by the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and other applicable federal and state regulations.

Disability Support Services (DSS) at SCC will help coordinate support services and act as a resource for students with physical, learning, sensory or psychological disabilities. DSS can help facilitate reasonable accommodations to ensure equal access to academic courses, programs and activities for all students.

The Disability Support Services Office can be found in Room 133C of the Student Center. To make an appointment, call 636-922-8627 or 636-922-8581 or email
What happens in case of inclement weather?
In the event of inclement weather, the college may adjust campus opening/closing times or close the campus entirely. For inclement weather notices, you may call the college at 636-922-8000, or go to the college website at I
f you have a situation that warrants an override of the above policy, an explanation of the circumstances should be made in writing to the Division of Corporate & Community Development. The appropriate manager will review the situation to determine if a refund can be granted and will notify you accordingly. Refunds should be received within 30 days.
The college also will contact local media with inclement weather announcements as soon as possible but cannot guarantee what times they will appear on radio or television stations. The following media will be notified by 5:30 a.m. for day classes or by 5 p.m. for evening classes (if bad weather develops during the day):
  • KMOX Radio (1120 AM)
  • KWRE (730AM) - KFAV (99FM) Radio
  • KSDK-TV, Channel 5
  • KMOV-TV, Channel 4
  • KTVI-TV, Channel 2
Do not call the stations for information, but listen/watch during the scheduled inclement weather announcement periods.
In the case of evening classes held at middle schools and high schools in the area, the SCC classes will not meet if the schools themselves have announced they are closed. Continuing education classes held at sites other than the SCC campus, will cancel if the college is closed.
 How do I become an instructor?
If you are creative, energetic, committed to quality, and enjoy sharing your skills, talents, and hobbies with others, Continuing Education is the right place for you.  We have opportunities in the fall, spring, and summer for you to offer classes of interest. We always take course proposals, but do have deadlines for each semester.  Find a course proposal form here.

Does Corporate and Community Development offer online classes?
Yes! Online learning is a great way to learn new skills on your schedule at your own pace. Search courses for online classes.

Can my employer pay for my class?
Yes! A company credit card may be used or a company check, however, if using a check, you would need to come in person to register.

Return to top